The Summer Rallies are complete, and the results are spectacular. It’s time to party. Who: Anyone in Chicago who’s amped about celebrating the city’s standout nonprofit organizations. What: Summer Rally 2014 Celebration. Twist Out Cancer, Genesys Works, and Illinois Humanities Council all had some EPIC work done. Where: Next Space at 230 W Superior Street […]
Are You Epic?
EPIC pairs top creative professionals with nonprofits that need their skills. Working together, they make a bigger impact on the world than they could alone.About Epic
- Thanks to @ChicagoIdeas for hosting! Looking forward to more #ideaschat events. 05:01:40 PM May 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Q6 or Q7? Gamification can be used to drive empathy. Anyone ever played "Spent?" from @McKinney? http://t.co/B3gLeJKd4F #IdeasChat 04:58:27 PM May 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A6: I think it is also about employee engagement for these agencies, and getting the right folks engaged with the right project. #IdeasChat 04:55:48 PM May 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Q6: #IdeasChat How is the evolving interaction of old & new media transforming global creative and entertainment industries? 04:49:02 PM May 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A5: I stand by the idea of an integrated approach that uses the right medium for the right audience at the right time & reason. #IdeasChat 04:46:21 PM May 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite