- Thanks to @ChicagoIdeas for hosting! Looking forward to more #ideaschat events. 05:01:40 PM May 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Q6 or Q7? Gamification can be used to drive empathy. Anyone ever played "Spent?" from @McKinney? http://t.co/B3gLeJKd4F #IdeasChat 04:58:27 PM May 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A6: I think it is also about employee engagement for these agencies, and getting the right folks engaged with the right project. #IdeasChat 04:55:48 PM May 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Q6: #IdeasChat How is the evolving interaction of old & new media transforming global creative and entertainment industries? 04:49:02 PM May 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A5: I stand by the idea of an integrated approach that uses the right medium for the right audience at the right time & reason. #IdeasChat 04:46:21 PM May 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Posted on August 12, 2011 @ 3:39 pm by tmeyers
For this SHINY NEW WEBSITE.
Recently, we asked a group of talented professionals to help us market our cause. We referred to this group of all-stars as the “EPIC for EPIC” team, or TEAM E4E. Thanks to their blood, sweat and tears (actually, no crying), this site and other marketing materials, produced for us on a probono basis, will help us thrive in the years to come. The project involved many moving parts, from interface and graphic design to writing to backend development. And a lot more. A lot a lot more. We thank them.
TEAM E4E included, at various points: Philip Barash; Steve Batterson; Miguel Cervantes; Tricia Chamberlain; Mark Drozd, E4E Team Leader; Brigid Eduarte; Laureen Feeny; Greg Hinchman; Tim Hogan, Marketing Committee Lead; Courtney Hoover; Erin Huizenga, EPIC Founder/Exec Director; Kelly Kaminski, Vice President, EPIC Board; Katie Kowaloff, EPIC Program Manager; Sonja Kramer; Kamil Kecki; Joe Liu; Tiffany Meyers, President, EPIC Board; Scott Reinhard; Vincent Smolucha; Anne Serr; Carey Stansbury and Megan Weinerman.