- We've won a grant! And we can’t wait to start working with the international nonprofit Points of Light. http://t.co/xIJicO7xnu 05:21:02 PM May 16, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thanks to Points of Light, EPIC will have access to world-class curriculum and workshops on scaling up. http://t.co/LmwaxdyBVo 09:20:51 PM May 15, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hold on tight! EPIC is gaining even more momentum with the Points of Light peer-based Civic Accelerator program. http://t.co/LmwaxdyBVo 03:41:25 PM May 15, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We’re swingin’ into high gear! EPIC is pumped to kick off the 12-week Civic Accelerator program with Points of Light. http://t.co/LmwaxdyBVo 04:21:48 PM May 14, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Did you hear? EPIC's a grant winner from Points of Light, an org w/a mission to help us mobilize! WOOT. http://t.co/LmwaxdyBVo 03:09:16 PM May 13, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Posted on April 30, 2012 @ 1:24 pm by tmeyers
Recently, we shared the news that HOW Magazine named EPIC its official nonprofit partner. Now, HOW’s extended an EPIC fundraising opportunity that’s good for your wallet: a fat discount to HOW Design Conference.
When you register for for the Boston conference (it’s June 22 to 25), use this code: HEPIC. You’ll get a $100 discount on your individual, full-conference registration.* In turn, HOW will donate $50 to EPIC.
Can’t beat that with a bat.
Register here. HOW Design Conference is four days of creative inspiration, from-the-trenches advice on growing your career and lots more. In fact, EPIC Founder/Executive Director Erin Huizenga will be saying a few words about our mission before the conference keynote. Don’t miss her.
Then stop by our table. So’s we don’t get lonely.
* IMPORTANT: Our friends at HOW have let us know that the discount can’t be combined with other discount offers, like student and group rates. It also can’t be used in conjunction with The BIG Ticket registration option.