Despite the recession, many consumers would rather pay for media and entertainment content to avoid having to watch ads. And, more people are ok with watching content on computers and mobile devices. Check out the Ad Week article called “Viewers Will Pay to Go Adless”. So, what does this mean for us as creatives and [...]
Are You Epic?
EPIC pairs top creative professionals with nonprofits that need their skills. Working together, they make a bigger impact on the world than they could alone.About Epic
- We've won a grant! And we can’t wait to start working with the international nonprofit Points of Light. http://t.co/xIJicO7xnu 05:21:02 PM May 16, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thanks to Points of Light, EPIC will have access to world-class curriculum and workshops on scaling up. http://t.co/LmwaxdyBVo 09:20:51 PM May 15, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hold on tight! EPIC is gaining even more momentum with the Points of Light peer-based Civic Accelerator program. http://t.co/LmwaxdyBVo 03:41:25 PM May 15, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We’re swingin’ into high gear! EPIC is pumped to kick off the 12-week Civic Accelerator program with Points of Light. http://t.co/LmwaxdyBVo 04:21:48 PM May 14, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Did you hear? EPIC's a grant winner from Points of Light, an org w/a mission to help us mobilize! WOOT. http://t.co/LmwaxdyBVo 03:09:16 PM May 13, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite