EPIC’s next rally season is underway. Kenny Lapins of Chi-town’s designkitchen is leading the charge for our 826CHI rally. The writing-focused nonprofit inspires teachers and students through workshops, field trips and tutoring sessions for more than 3,500 Chicago students. 826CHI doesn’t just inspire learning. It shapes the next generation of self-expressive language lovers. The EPIC [...]
Are You Epic?
EPIC pairs top creative professionals with nonprofits that need their skills. Working together, they make a bigger impact on the world than they could alone.About Epic
- Thanks to @ChicagoIdeas for hosting! Looking forward to more #ideaschat events. 05:01:40 PM May 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Q6 or Q7? Gamification can be used to drive empathy. Anyone ever played "Spent?" from @McKinney? http://t.co/B3gLeJKd4F #IdeasChat 04:58:27 PM May 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A6: I think it is also about employee engagement for these agencies, and getting the right folks engaged with the right project. #IdeasChat 04:55:48 PM May 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Q6: #IdeasChat How is the evolving interaction of old & new media transforming global creative and entertainment industries? 04:49:02 PM May 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A5: I stand by the idea of an integrated approach that uses the right medium for the right audience at the right time & reason. #IdeasChat 04:46:21 PM May 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite