- We've won a grant! And we can’t wait to start working with the international nonprofit Points of Light. http://t.co/xIJicO7xnu 05:21:02 PM May 16, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thanks to Points of Light, EPIC will have access to world-class curriculum and workshops on scaling up. http://t.co/LmwaxdyBVo 09:20:51 PM May 15, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hold on tight! EPIC is gaining even more momentum with the Points of Light peer-based Civic Accelerator program. http://t.co/LmwaxdyBVo 03:41:25 PM May 15, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We’re swingin’ into high gear! EPIC is pumped to kick off the 12-week Civic Accelerator program with Points of Light. http://t.co/LmwaxdyBVo 04:21:48 PM May 14, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Did you hear? EPIC's a grant winner from Points of Light, an org w/a mission to help us mobilize! WOOT. http://t.co/LmwaxdyBVo 03:09:16 PM May 13, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
EPIC empowers creative people to make social change happen in Chicago. For our creative rallies—eight, intense, fun weeks of collaboration—we pair hand-picked volunteers from the advertising and design industries with Chicago-based nonprofit clients dedicated to education, children and families.
During the creative rally, each team creates programs and materials—on a strictly probono basis—that their nonprofit client will use to positively impact the lives of those they serve. The team leader—a creative director or principal designer from one of Chicago’s most sought-after shops—directs a group of creative professionals whose skill set matches a client’s specific needs.
For creatives, it’s the chance to work with other like-minded professionals across the industry—and to use their talent to create social good. For nonprofits, it’s the chance to develop the kind of world-class, strategic marketing that their missions deserve. And when nonprofits and creative people join forces, they make a bigger impact on the world than either could alone.