- Thanks to @ChicagoIdeas for hosting! Looking forward to more #ideaschat events. 05:01:40 PM May 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Q6 or Q7? Gamification can be used to drive empathy. Anyone ever played "Spent?" from @McKinney? http://t.co/B3gLeJKd4F #IdeasChat 04:58:27 PM May 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A6: I think it is also about employee engagement for these agencies, and getting the right folks engaged with the right project. #IdeasChat 04:55:48 PM May 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Q6: #IdeasChat How is the evolving interaction of old & new media transforming global creative and entertainment industries? 04:49:02 PM May 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A5: I stand by the idea of an integrated approach that uses the right medium for the right audience at the right time & reason. #IdeasChat 04:46:21 PM May 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
When you stand behind EPIC, you’re supporting more than a community of creative volunteers. You’re supporting the nonprofits and the families they serve. EPIC teams have produced probono marketing campaigns for resource-strapped nonprofits, including organizations that advocate for foster children, provide shelter to the homeless, fight the stigma of HIV/AIDS, provide health education and speak out against sexual violence.
EPIC is managed by volunteer efforts, so your contribution goes a long way, stretching far beyond EPIC to impact the community at large. And now when you donate to EPIC your name will be listed online at iamepic.org. (You can also choose to be listed anonymously, if desired). With your help, we can continue to produce results that exceed expectations and change communities.
EPIC is a 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax-deductible. To make a donation online, click on the DONATE button at the top right. To donate by check, please pay to the order of EPIC and mail to: EPIC, P.O. Box 268590, Chicago, IL 60626. Thank you!